Wednesday 18 January 2017

YOUR SHOWER

Oh! Earth dear, I shadow your atmosphere,
To wet you all over with my heavenly pour.

I send a whole spectrum of my rainbows,
To create excitement in your raising brows.

You need not fear my thunder and lightning,
Despite all pains, I will absorb them within.

Be it any season whenever you will feel my absence,
I will rise from behind the horizon to register my presence.

I do not care to become insolvent and bare,
Whilst relieving you from the sore of summer.

I will squeeze my skirt to the last droplet,
Won’t mind ending up dry fulfilling your thirst.

Feel free to jump out, rejoice, dance and sing,
Grow, prosper and enrich your soul with my blessings.

Never pull yourself out of my soothing spell,
Without your acknowledgment, it’s of no avail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...