Friday 20 January 2017

LAST OPTION

I unsuccessfully tried to sink the uproar,
That aroused out of the dear departure,
At the devil’s workshop in glasses of alcohol,
Dishonoring her affectionate appeal.

Humbled by the advice of my benefactor,
I mumble in solitude at the god’s enclosure,
And occupy myself in reading His scripts,
But to no avail in soothing my turbulent spirit.

Now I am in such a stalemate condition,
I can neither speak nor digest my consternation,
Neither can I afford to deviate from my resolution,
Nor I am able to sustain anymore this separation.

I am left with just one last option,
In that too, I need your permission,
Allow me to leave this troubled sphere,
Burying the scar in my core forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...