Friday 13 January 2017

The Insignificant flower

Lonely I was laying neglected, underrated,
On the meadow, when you picked me,
Placed me in your garden, nurtured me with care,
And I flourished with astounding results to your contentment.

My heart got overwhelmed with your generosity,
Unnoticed I hold you in me, began loving you.
Despite the fact that I got devoted to you so much,
Respectability, sobriety and your smiling face were on my priority.
After all, I owed my budding, glow and fragrance to you.

More sacrificial than expectant was my approach,
In mutual existence, caring and sharing of pleasure.
Stature was small being a grass flower, but my soul was vast
Holding in it you, your concerns with sincerity and firmness.
Regardless of the fact that you removed me for reason unknown,
As long as I live, I will sing the glory of your grandeur.

I will smile with your smile, cry with your dismay,
Loudly proclaim your greatness and ignore your fault,
On each occasion, I go for a new creation.
Vibrating for you, I will try to touch your feet,
Even from outside your barricade, without hurting your wish..
You eradicated me, I established you with stronger resolution,
On a more purified endeavor, with more devotion
Until I exist, I promise I will remain true to you, my gardener.




1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...