Friday 6 January 2017

WRITE FOR ME

Acute pain in my head,
As if someone is hammering inside,
Or blasting in the brain with dynamite.
Sights become hazy,
With membranes of tears.
Body succumbs to lethargy of a winter evening,
But sleep is miles away from the eyes.
Had there been my mom here with me,
She would have certainly made me sleep buzzing a lullaby
Unfortunately, she is battling with paralysis,
Miles away from me.

I wish to write a love-song for you this evening,
But my Intellect is now incapable of thinking,
I fail to coordinate words and feelings
I am undone now.

Every time my pen moves, it writes for you,
My emotions vibrate; it dances in your rhythm,
Will you write a few words for me today?
No, no I am not asking for a return,
Love never makes a demand; I am not so,
It’s just a friendly request,.
My heart will become excited,
Eyes will doze with peace,
Soul will roam in ecstasy,
You know that.

Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...