Sunday 15 January 2017

The Insignificant Flower 1

Living at the mercy of nature, a miserable life I was leading,
On the meadow as an insignificant grass flower sapling.
Pitying on my position you my patron, a great person,
Afforded a place in your garden and I blossom.
Maddened by your generosity, I committed the blunder,
Unafraid of the consequences I began loving my promoter.
Days passed in your thought, night roamed in your dream,
Revolved my whole being around you, in your love, I was undone
Accuse me of the insobriety or hang my culprit heart it ignored my brain.

Moving in the garden that day, you looked tense and concerned,
Insane I became witnessing you in that undesirable condition.
Stranded in shock, I forgot my mini stature and kissed your feet,
How could I have tolerated your sadness, you know my heart.
Reacting to my audacity, you rooted me out of your garden.
Agony solitude and helplessness became again my companions,

I did not bother reaching the place where I was earlier,
But my eyes bleed imagining the torment of your soft core.
I feel the pain of your soul and the hesitation of your trembling finger,
While rooting out a beautiful entwine as a humble gardener.
Forgive me if you can for the unintentional inconvenience,
Get back to me any day I am waiting eagerly your presence.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...