Tuesday 24 January 2017

CHESS 1

Losing or winning in a game of chess,
Of course is all about checkmate of  a King.
Presence and smart moves of the Queen,
Asserts and ensures the fate of the King.

I cannot let my Queen go down,
To any adversary using the crooked Knights,
Hence, I offered her free mobility,
On all the Files and the Ranks of my occupancy at will.

To keep her free from threats of a seizure,
I vested all my firepower at her disposal,
The straightforward Rooks, the sharp Bishops,
The sacrificial Pawns and even the cunning Knights.


I born to succeed as a habituated winner,
And my win is impractical without her,
I will be uncrowned, destitute at her departure,
And nonexistent, no King, nothing without my Queen dear.

That I will not afford, I will hold her in my respect ever,
We will emerge winners together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...