Wednesday 11 January 2017

FAITH

I see a stone on the wayside,
Having a red paint on it,
Place it under a papal tree,
Wash it with water from the river,
And it did not shed the color.
I trust the color to be divine and natural.

I take it as a holy replica of god,
Bow my head and open my heart,
Shed my tears of honest devotion,
Offer my verses as prayer,
Left all my worldly alignments,
Build a hut to focus on care and worship of my faith.

The pages of the calendar changed,
Bushes of unheeded beard grow on my face,
Eyes sink into the sockets,
I remain unheard,
Still, my trusts on Him never shake,
 I never deviate from my path of devotion.

May a temple of my devotion be constructed,
 Or my tomb,
Where I bow, I bow until my last air.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...