Tuesday 10 January 2017

MISUNDERSTANDING

We are always two bodies, one soul,
But suddenly a misunderstanding tried to make it two,
I hardly believe anything can pull me out of you,
Make you stand on the other side of the bridge,
Make you think right, what I know wrong.

Repeated lies at times appears truthful,
Glowworms are often mistaken carrying fire,
The air coming out of mouth in winter is mistaken as smoke,
That does not mean a fire is ignited somewhere,
I trust your adjudicating capabilities.

Empty clouds cannot cover a sky for long,
A disguised jackal cannot remain safe for long in a lion’s den,
Falsehood does not have feet to escape from the truth,
I do not think, there is a need of clarification,
Time will clear the sky soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...