Thursday 19 January 2017

PRIDE OF DEVOTION

I spread my heart as carpet in your region,
Smooth it with rose petals of deep devotion.

You too acknowledge with your sincere gratification,
And we began dancing, singing in synchronization.

Our smiles germinate splendorous waves of trances,
Sweats blossom as beautiful romantic verses.

We get intoxicated to the allure of elation
Forget the world around us and its concerns.

Meanwhile, from beneath the heap of the petals,
A pebble mischievously sneaked on to your aisle.

Blood streams out of your foot and my heart,
You prefer to cure yours with the gel of detachment.

Your aloofness blasted my bleeding heart to pieces,
Madly I go on searching you, your smile, and your verses.

Mutely I gulp tears but keep on waiting your return,
Trusting you to do justice with the pride of devotion.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...