Tuesday 17 January 2017

THE LIGHT

I am sitting in a dark room,
Deserted and dejected,
But determined to keep the lamp burning,
That you once ignited in my core,
Even without your presence.

My confidence in the glory of the lamp,
Adds fuel to the flames,
Even if you block the oxygen,
Of your kind words and humble support,
From reaching me.

My intense respect and devotion towards you
Will not allow me to hurt your emotions,
Sabotage your ways or blaze your peace,
Neither a true love nor an honest lover,
Can ever effect a disaster.

I will absorb the gloom within myself,
And will never knock your door for that,
No blame for the darkness,
No claim of a rescue,
No bargain with the glory of love.

 If any day you peep into my room,
Out of curiosity unmindfully,
You will be excited to see,
The glow of your light burning with all its pride,
And will be assured that you gave it in the most deserving hands

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...