Tuesday 10 January 2017

MUSE

I do not know where God lives.

From my childhood days,
When I want to open my heart near Him,
 I rush to the lush green playground,
 Near my home, after the sunset,
To focus in solitude,
At His feet.

I seat down on the ground,
Close my eyes, fold my hands,
 Look up towards the umbrella of the earth,
Search innocently all over it,
 To have a glimpse of Him.

The most shining star,
 Polestar catches my attention,
I take it as a point of my meditation,
Focus on the unseen but trusted,
Beg from Him with tearful eyes,
 Whatsoever I desire most intently,
Deserve most certainly.

That day I begged you from Him,
To ascend you in the throne of my heart,
To Crown you as the soul of my poems,
To respect you all my life as my muse.
 And He graced me with His splendid creation,
Because He knew how earnestly, I adore you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...