Tuesday 16 July 2019

Truth,without any alteration

You can be-fool the world,
With your spectacular words,
Mesmerize people,
With your splendid expression,
But how long, not far I trust.
Time would come,
The cloud over untruth would remove,
The sun light of truth,
Would drench the nook and corner,
Of the minds.

Sakuni won some battles,
Sent the Kauravas into exile ,
But how long did his excitement exist?
Not far you know,
The innocent Kauravas had the last laugh,
The corrupt souls,
Reached the place they most deserve.

What is it to me ?
I am a worshiper of truth,
Truth,without any alteration,
Divinity  in every condition,
I know my  destination,
So I had chosen my path,
Silence and praying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...