Friday 27 October 2017

YOU CAN'T BE BLAMED

You can’t be blamed,
You were a floating cloud,
Halted over my roof, rained,
My soul, that was thirsty from years,
Knew not the worth of water,
Became thrilled.
But my thirst remained half fulfilled,
When you became dried,
And deserted.
For which you can’t be blamed.

You can’t be blamed,
You were a luminary,
Stationed on your territory,
I happened to reach your boundary.
A domicile of eternal darkness,
Got a chance to witness brightness,
Began dwelling in bliss.
But I felt distress,
When you shifted your residence,
As per your convenience,
Here again you can’t be blamed.

No hard, no harm to live in lacking,
But it is impossible live without the thing,
Once one gets accustomed,
But for that you can’t be blamed.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...