Friday 6 October 2017

LAST DOOR

When you opened your door towards me,
I closed all of my doors with my own hands,
Towards the rest of the world.

After a few days of oneness,
And sincere exchange of hearts,
You wished to close yours and desert.

I did not ever desire anything, did I?
Except a transparent friendship,
A pious and divine relationship.

I remain humble and truthful to you,
Wish you to acknowledge my devotion,
And respect my delicate emotions.

You never understand the man,
His selfless contributions, his caring behavior,
His pains, the yearning of his interior.

Maybe it was impractical or difficult for you,
To look into the eyes of the truth,
Rather, it was easier to change your path.

Surprisingly for me, my sincerity lost,
And I got desertion and isolation,
As a reward of my selfless adoration.

When life closes all doors and windows,
Death smiles waiting at the last door,
To welcome the left out on its floor.

Now it is time for me to enter that last door,
And accept it gladly as my destiny,
Maybe, this is all that your wishes for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...