Sunday 8 October 2017

I AM ALL YOURS

I was wandering in the darkness of desperation,
In search of a luminary that has a light of her own,
That could enlighten my soul,
With her light of love pure, pious and cool.

Holding an abloom rose in one hand, a lamp of compassion on the other,
Smilingly you entered into my sphere.
Like an old friend, you placed your hand on my shoulder,
 Whispered words of assurance in my ears.

Your laughter was natural, originating honestly from your heart,
Blooming more marvelously than the moonbeams of a full moon night.
Your tone was sweeter than the tweeter of a nightingale,
Your honeyed words gradually intoxicated my soul.

Your words, laughter echoed in my ears,
Your thoughts rehearsed in my core,
Your glow enlightened my person,
Even when you were out of the scene.

What was to happen?
I discovered a new horizon,
 Fell in love and became yours,
Began to move on holding your fingers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...