Tuesday 17 October 2017

YOU WISH TO LEAVE

If you are determined to leave me, then go,
You came as a friend; do not go like foe,
You came to me smiling,
Do not leave crying
You lived with your head elevated,
Do not leave your face dropped.

 Just inform me when you wish to depart,
When you want to devastate my heart.

Do not trust me, if you can’t,
But you can trust my intent,
I was your pal yesterday;
I can  not be your enemy any day,
I always care your emotions,
I will respect that today too despite my dejection.

On your decision to depart,
I will beg you to stay, cry a bit
But I will see you off up to your door,
With that much respect, that much care as earlier.

Because my love for you is purer than diamond,
Truthful like sunshine, more radiant than gold,
More soothing than moonbeams and deeper than ocean,
It will never go low with the changed situation.

It will reach your yard as earlier,
Without disturbing you or blocking you desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...