Wednesday 18 October 2017

THE GUEST

Suddenly one day you landed in my life as a visitor,
Holding a rose in your hand and a smile on your kisser,
Decorated the courtyard of my heart with the graffiti of pleasure,
Roused a sweet emotion in it with your charming gesture.

The poor heart that was dormant for years,
Began to vibrate faster with your enticing whisper,
As an innocent man becomes zombie of a sorcerer,
I began to dance with your mesmerizing glimmer.

My sky became shaded with your colors,
The atmosphere of my yard gets drenched with your flavor,
The deserted barren land became a beautiful garden,
The guest of my heart became a ruler of my fortune.


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...