Saturday 21 October 2017

THE PREDICTION

In the light and shadow of hope and desperation,
I rushed towards a probable source of some illumination,
Even though the wiser part of my person,
Was not firmly behind that action.

My zodiac will be in a favorable position next year, said the astrologer,
And I will smoothly sail through my path as per my desire.
I hesitated to ask him about the future of my devotion.
But he on his own pronounced that it will be in a healthy condition.

The lines of fate on my palm are opening up, said the palmist,
By the end of this year, they will emerge apparent.
About the lines and bumps of love, I forgot to inquire,
He informed that they are going to be elevated the next year.

I am neither ignorant nor unwise to trust these things
But you know, desperate man does all things,
Irrespective of authenticity and reliability of the prediction,
It was great that my mental conditions got a positive direction.

1 comment:

  1. It's like reading your horoscope at the end of the day to see how true it was.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...