Saturday 7 October 2017

COUNTING THE DAYS

Oh, Spring my darling;
You assured me that you are coming,
To refresh and excite my body and soul,
With your divine magical feel.

You do not know what the tyrant summer,
Had done with me after your departure.
Due to my intimacy with you, he showed his wrath,
Burnt me with his blazing beams and gust of hot breath.
The more I used to remember your cool cuddle,
The more torturous was his feel.

Rainy, too was not lagging behind the summer,
Made me deaf with his roar of thunder,
Frightened me a lot with his sword of lightning,
Dipped me to suffocation with his heavy showering.

Winter! Don’t be swayed by her enticing white dress,
She too turned out to be a good-looking sorceress,
Devastated my much adored innocent flowers,
With the swing of her snowy thousand flippers.
She Made miserable my days, sleepless my nights
By persistently blowing her freezing wind trumpet.

I sink and swim in the river of tears counting the days,
Grasping a log of hope and an oar of your promise.
Only my heart knows the essence of pain I passed though,
Holding you humbly inside, as a testimony of my love for you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...