Thursday 26 October 2017

HER FEATHER

Ever since, my free birdie has left my shelter,
Flew away into the unsafe air,
I hold her in my prayer,
For her safe and comfortable venture.

Today one feather from her wing,
With the breeze come floating,
Fall in front of my shelter,
Punches heavily on my core.

I hold my tears to be the culprit,
Of such an undesirable inauspicious event,
As I believe tears of an innocent true adorer,
Put its impact on its liable factor.

But my heart did not ever claim or blame,
For neither my love nor I know the dirty game.
A loss of feather to her is the worst possible disaster,
That I can tolerate even in my nightmare.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...