Saturday 30 September 2017

CONVERSATION 1

You wish a pause in our conversation,
For a brief period,
Do you know what that implies?
That means you wish,
A gardener to remain away from his flower,
A bee to stop gathering honey for some days,
A poet to remain away from his pen for a period.

I know the sorrow of detachment,
From you for a few seconds is heavier,
Than the heaviest mountain of the earth.
Still I agree with a smile,
Do you know why?
I cannot let any wish of yours remain unfulfilled,
For me my happiness is always secondary.
Moreover, my love for you is,
A firm, serene, sober and smooth flow,
Independent of period, events and individuals.

I know what will happen,
During this gap of communication.
As an ocean goes deeper going away from shore,
The sky goes wider going away from the earth,
My heart will become keener in you,
And hold you closer with more enthusiasm in it.
My devotion will becomes deeper,
And more vibrant in this detachment.
My pen will paint you with more thick pink ink in my poems.





1 comment:

  1. Masterful command of the written word!!! A delight to read always!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...