Friday 10 November 2017

BLOCK ME

The day, you came to my sight for the first time,
I looked straight into your eyes,
Tried to measure their depth,
Read the truth behind each of their winks.
And assessed what and how much they wanted from me.

I traced an unexplored ocean of love in them,
A wish of oneness in your innocent glittering glances,
A longing for a true worshiper of your contents,
Gradually my eyes began to spark with their shining,
The truth is that, you caught the fancy of my eyes.

I fell for their presence more and more in my proximity,
Want to see them excited with pleasure all day night
I wished them to twinkle in my sincere worship,
Was it selfishness on my part?
Was my love wishing it only for me and not for you?
Was it not your desired deep devotion?

You got scared with my excessive possessiveness,
Did it ever cross the fences of your wishes in their exaltation?
You began to bother about the power and gravity of my flow,
Did they ever drown any of your dreams and aspirations?
You got annoyed with some of my bitter truths, honest expressions,
Did you wish duplicity, untruthfulness, flattery from me?
Knowing well that loving and living in truth is my first love.

Tears gushed down from your eyes, drenched my heart,
Irrespective of authenticity of reason how could I see you cry?
I pray you humbly; close all doors and windows of your home,
Block all the ways of my sight reaching your eyes and its fluid,
But before that smile one last time heartily for me,
So that I can keep it as your sweet memory.



1 comment:

  1. HUG dear boy May GOD protect the innocence of your heart and mind; and may your soul remain ever so precious to HIM.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...