Monday 20 November 2017

From that day...

My vibes once whispered,
some sweet, romantic words,
knitting your name in that,
in my ear, enthralling my heart.

My tongue hesitated to utter,
my pen trembled to mutter,
before you about the matter
but how long I could have hidden, how far?

After all, life doesn't prepare,
me to live like a pretender,
the almighty doesn't tutor
me to deal like a swindler.

One day, gathering a lot of bravery, 
hesitantly and apprehensively,
I stammered before you my interior, 
confessed that I made you the empress of my core.

From that day my verses sing your glamour,
I have became your ardent worshiper.

1 comment:

  1. the heart sings as the eyes weep

    you are a beautiful man with an extraordinary heart and soul

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...