Sunday 26 November 2017

EQUAL

Crying for you,
is a matter of pleasure,
suffering in love
is a matter of comfort.

When tears and pain,
pleasure and comfort,
all are  connected to
the goddess of my heart,
and my adoration for her,
then why to worry over,
what and how much I get,
what and how much love deliver.

Hence all of them,
are equally acceptable for me.
and are equally adorable for me.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form



When I cry for someone or take pain for someone means I love her so much. So crying and taking pain are pleasurable as they are parts of adoration
When god gives u something ( sorrow or happiness) it should always be acceptable to u because u love god. Saints and true lovers don't differentiate between sorrow and happiness.


1 comment:

  1. caution or someone will think you an ole softy hhh or a pisces

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...