Monday 13 November 2017

TRUE FRIEND

Collided with the rocky streets of life,
Dejected by the unsuccessful strives,
Scared by the undesirable results,
Hunted by negative currents,
When my soul wishes to open out,
Near an eager ear, a generous heart,
A helping hand, someone I can call my own,
She is you, near whom I prefer to open,
She is you, who gathers my scattered soul,
With your wise compassionate counsel.

It’s me being a straightforward creature,
Know not how many times I hurt your core,
But you being gem of an extraordinary person,
Never mind them, come forward to solve my concern.

Call it our love for each other or a nice friendship,
I am fully contented with whatsoever I dig up,
From the treasury of the one I call God,
An artifact His most passionately designed,
A true friend.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...