Wednesday 29 November 2017

BLOCKED

My love expected more intimacy,
Ear wished to hear you the whole day,
Tongue told that in an authoritative way,
You got irritated and went away
Blocking all the means of our communications.

 You did not think,
How will my eyes open,
Without your good morning message?
Whose laughter
Will fill my day with the rays of delight??
Who will call me ‘stupid’ ‘nonsense’
Out of false-fury in our romantic interactions???
Who’s good night wish,
Will make sleep reign my eyes?????

Good or bad howsoever they are;
Mornings come, become days,
Then evenings, then nights.
Days pass on, months roll on.
My room remains dull,
Without its acquainted laughter,
Eardrums dry up,
Without hearing your honeyed scolds.

Sleep comes to my eyes every night,
Tossing sides, changing position of pillows,
Only when my soul whispers in my ear,
That she will come in the morning.
Blasting all the barricades.

That hope, that trust in you,
Make me live until now.




2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...