Saturday 11 November 2017

Easy Vrs. Uneasy

It is very easy to float in the favorable current,
Of a flowing river like dry leaves and lifeless corpses,
Whereas it not easy to swim in the crosscurrent of the river.

It is easy to walk along in the serpentine way of the devil,
Live for fun, pleasure and comfort selfishly as many on the earth live,
Whereas it not easy to walk on the path of truth, honesty and divinity.

 It is easy to open cork of a champagne bottle in a party,
Share a dance floor with different partners each night,
Whereas it not easy to write and sing for you in your absence.

It is easy to confide you selflessly of what I feel about the things,
To digest your scolds, negligence and misunderstandings,
Whereas it is not easy to stop worshiping you, who reigns my soul.

It is very easy to say "good bye" to you,
Block the ways of my sights and words reaching your territory,
Whereas it is not that easy to wipe you out of my memory.

Be it tough, be it smooth, be it easy, be it uneasy,
I know it is not impossible to hold you forever in my core,
It is not impossible to walk in the God’s way,
And once I promised to do it, I will never roll back in it.
.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...