Sunday 26 November 2017

You are my present

You said you are my past,
And past can't be present.

Dear silly heart it up to your discretion,
you can take your eyes off from my directions,
Can deprive me of your compassion,
Can remain aloof  from considering my pain.

I can be absent in your sphere,
But can you take yourself out of from my core?
You have become the vibration of my heart,
Can you stop pulsating in it?
You are running among the fluids of my vein,
Can you withdraw your participation?

Your such efforts will convert my heart into scraps,
Create rampage in the flow of blood in my nerves.

So don't dare, if you have something in you for me,
Be it love, sympathy or humanity it be.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...