Thursday 30 November 2017

Your spirit.

I saw your portrait,
You displayed in public state.

Happy to see your beauty got huge admiration
Sorry to say I didn't spare a single word of appreciation.

You might be sad and hurt with it,
Maybe you assume me as an idiot

How can one takes his eyes of a your portrait
Being your ardent adorer and a poet,

Pardon, pardon me my compassionate sweetheart.
In your mortal and changeable body I didn't ever had any interest.

I had seen it's owner a beautiful heart,
That in each of my verse I did worship and appreciate.

My love is deep, pure and pious always for your spirit.
Hence I castled it eternally in my heart with much respect.

Maybe tomorrow your body will  vanish out of my sight,
I swear, I will continue to worship your soul that is in my heart.

3 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...