Monday 13 November 2017

The day I first met you

The day I met you first,
You looked so overwrought,
I realized that it was your innocence,
Natural panic of meeting a not so familiar face,
Stealthily your eyes assessed me from my body language,
But you did not ever expose what you read from my visage.

Do you know what I perceived that day?
Why from that day I follow your ways?
I got translucent gush of a hilly fountain,
In which I can see my clear reflection.
I saw a star glowing in her divine light,
That is eager to enlighten me in her glint.

I got a good friend for my life that day,
For whom I feel lucky and proud always.



1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...