Wednesday 29 November 2017

YOUR PRIDE

Forget the road to my hut,
Do not visit me,

Close the doors and windows of your fort,
Do not allow me to see you.

Block my number
Do not talk to me,

Forget my mail box
Don’t read the verses I write in your glory.

I will bear them anyway
Accept the pain of detachment as my destiny

But I will not tolerate,
At any cost, in any condition

a single dust particle,
on the surface of my Kohinoor

a single soul look towards my Ganges,
With eyes of dishonour,

a single drop of tears,
in the eyes of my goddess any day.

Because your smile, pride and glory,
Are much dearer and desirous to me
Than even you, yourself my sweetheart!!!!!





2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...