Wednesday 8 November 2017

FAIRY

Once a domicile of heaven,
Walked down to me on her own,
Soothed my messy hair,
With her soft beautiful finger.

Whispered nectar in my ear,
“Look at me am I not beautiful dear?
I descend on the earth only for your care,
We will wander in the world of pleasure,
Together forever.”

My heart began to vibrate fast in her words,
Mind started to wander in Disney-world,
I discover myself flying in the firmament with her,
A strange, strong, divine feeling sprouted in my core,
My pen began to weave rhymes in her splendor.

 Suddenly one day a tempest blew over our head,
Dust blinded my frightened eyelids,
Shower slackened my grip of her hand,
I found myself thrown on a barren ground,
Isolated, torn, scattered.

Ever since then,
I look towards the heaven,
I weep, yearn for her glisten,
Hoping and trusting a miracle to happen,
I do not know who will come to me first,
My end or my memory sweetest.

1 comment:

  1. magnificent! takes one's breath away

    this is an exquisite walk thru love that you have penned!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...