Monday 20 November 2017

You are different


It is darkness,deep darkness,
regime of untruthfulness, selfishness,
disbelieve, deceitfulness all around,
a wild run for procurement is on the ground
humane values are rare to found.

Impatiently I am in search of a light,
a like-minded principled human bright,
who loves truth, openness as me,
in this juncture you come before me 
and I see a glinting divine ray in thee.

The dead trees of hope got its root and branches,
flowers of love began spreading its fragrance,
my heart filled with excitement,
you are the one I seek with all my intent, 
and I begin to believe that you are different.

With the wheel of time moving on,
with the changed circumstances you are gone,
but I hold that particle of your light,
in my core with much love and respect,
as for me you are extraordinary and different.

2 comments:

  1. Different style,keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pradipta you have such a natural flair for the poetic i look forward to continued reading

    thank you for blessing me with your presence!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...