Tuesday 21 November 2017

WHEN YOU ARE IN A GOOD MOOD

When you are in a good mood,
I feel myself to be the luckiest man in this world.

Words from your tongue come with flying colors,
I hush to swallow those honeyed chatters.

Surrounding burst with your openhearted laughter,
my soul gets excited with sublime pleasure.

In your eyes twinkle hundreds of stars,
my eyes dazzle with their splendor.

Rainbow gets ornamented even on the sunbathed sphere,
youth gets back to deadhead rose flowers.

Cuckoo begins to blow flute out of nowhere,
leafs stop flapping to stare at your splendor.

When you are in a good mood,
my poetic sagacity proves feeble to weave that in words.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...