Monday 27 November 2017

IMPOSSIBLE

It's possible that the Sun and the Moon                  
                       Exchange their timings and places,
But it’s impossible for me to have a wish
                      Of my own against your happiness.

Possible that all the marine creatures
                 Leave water bodies and fly in the sky,
But its Impossible that I become a reason
                              Behind the tears of your eyes.

It's possible that the trees raise
                      A mutiny against deforestation,
But it’s impossible that I stop
              My worship and selfless benediction.

It’s possible that all the rivers originate
       From oceans and reach mountain peaks,
But it’s impossible for me to give a place
                   To another woman in my verses.

Let Napoleon Bonaparte thoughts,
                                   Count me among the fools,
Going away from you and forgetting,
                       Your role in my life is impossible.



1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...