Thursday 23 November 2017

YOUR EYES 2

Killers are your eyes,
Whosoever comes to its spell dies,
Whoever comes within the range of its merciful glance,
Or from whomever you withdraw your stance,
Meet the same fate,
Torturous days and nights.

Your eyes are fire,
They burn alive whosoever comes closer,
Be him your ardent enemy and a competitor,
Or even an innocent, benevolent worshiper.
Can any mortal come safe out of combustion?
God save me, I knowingly venture into this prohibited region.

Funny are your eyes,
They threaten to withdraw their sight,
From him, who they wait keenly day and night.
Shut down when they meet their counterparts,
But gaze at them, when they pull out,
Disloyal at times to tongue, but honest always with the heart.

Strange are your eyes,
The deeper I dive into those twin oceans,
The remoter the bottom remains,
The more I search particles of love for me in them,
Like a mirage the truth slides away from my detection,
Let me sink in them one day, I will remain ever in my mission.


3 comments:

  1. History says respected poetess, I only rewrite the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely divine dear boy

    expressed longing through a lovers perspective

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...