Saturday 18 November 2017

MY STRUGGLE

Ever since you went away,
The Sun rises,
Poising a series of tests,
Before my loving heart.

He tries to incinerate my trust on you,
My patience to wait for your knock at my door,
My hope of your words reaching my ear.

By the evening he hides behind the horizon,
Being ashamed of his unsuccessful efforts,
Of shaking my trust, hope and patience.

Then the moon continues the same effort,
Until the night queen sends her sober lieutenant sleep,
To disturb the humble sequence.

After a very short success of the powerful instinct,
Trust, hope and patience enter my psyche,
Though my dream after killing the slumber.

I wait until the Sun arrives again,
With the same tests in his hands,
Compelling me to prepare,
For the same struggle all once again.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...