Monday 19 March 2018

I TRUST YOUR AFFECTION


On each face, in every direction,
Work, walk, eat or sleep in all situations,

Your pretty face flashes before my eyes,
Whispers something in inaudible language.

I toil to grasp what they wish to express,
Become a little bit sad when I fail to perceive.  

But never become despondent and resign,
From my efforts to understand their hums.

 Do you know, how I own so much patience,
 Amidst huge yearning and failure to see your face.

My confidence on your affection is the key,
I trust your sweet and honest concerns for me.

1 comment:

  1. May you always be surrounded by those who care after your well-being. You are a fine person, and a delightfully talented wordsmith.

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...