Tuesday 27 March 2018

OH MIRROR


Oh mirror,
You are a strange character,
You don't see who stands before you,
 Brainlessly you show whatsoever is true,

You reflect my dark circles,
Expose my wrinkles,
Remind me of my growing age,
I become gloomy, seeing my own face.

I don't need you anymore, oh mirror,
 So I throw you on the floor,
It’s good that you break in to pieces,
Lo behold your parts still reflect my face.
And the dark circles, the wrinkles in it,
You cross the limit,

Oh mirror, indifferent, careless,
 Stubborn and beyond limit shameless,
I will bury you in my backyard,
And will never bring another mirror to my household.


1 comment:

  1. I have seen that you hold your age well. Handsome as you are. Be thank, for it is not your mind or soul that you find lacking for their is no greater loss than the sense of one's self. For the body is vacated on the day We go before judgement and the heart, mind, and soul is found accountable. May your goodness continue to outweigh your failings!!! HUG you're a good man Charlie Brown!!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...