Thursday 29 March 2018

YOUR NOTEBOOK


If you wish to close my chapter,
And forget me once for ever,
Then scorch the notebook,
 In which you have written my name,
 With much affection.
 But I know, you can't do it
 As it’s a herculean task for a heart
 That once claimed to have loved.

Better bury the notebook,
On your backyard deep,
And build a beautiful tomb over it.
But this too is not a permanent solution,
To your aspiration,
As there is every possibility,
 That you will dig it out,
Whenever my memory will make you weep.

I give you one complete solution,
To become free from my connections.

You tear apart that notebook,
Into illegible tiny pieces,
And flow them in the pious Ganges.
Then take seven dips,
 For the salvation of my spirit,
 Come home; change the curtains,
 Paint your walls with new colours,
 And resume writing new rhymes.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...