Tuesday 13 March 2018

Think of yourself.


Think about your happiness,
Think about your future prospects.


Stay with me, if you feel you are happy with me,
Remain associated if see a better future with me..


Otherwise leave me at the hands of my destiny,
Go away, be happy and forget about me.


As a sad man I came to thee,
Being a sad man I will go away from thee.


There is no change in my condition,
So never feel disturbed about my situation.


Life and its flow are not in our control,
God's will, our destiny are factors vital.


You and me are just insignificant mediums,
So on you I do not ever have a claim or blame.


Nothing in life is stagnant, 
I will accept the change for your comfort.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...