Wednesday 14 March 2018

IT'S ENOUGH


 I
Being a very small man,
I had seen a few petty dreams,
Made a very small sky,
Over my head to fly.
Now I feel those dreams fulfilled,
That sky traveled.

I get that much as my mind,
Demanded from life.
I receive those earthly things,
Which I fix as my share from the earth.

A roof over my head,
For my stomach enough bread,
Good clothing to cover my body,
A nice family accompanying in my struggles,
Two obedient and successful kids,
A generous, selfless, well-wishing friend.  

Now I have no more sky to travel,
No more share to avail.
II
In this rush, in this run,
In these excitements and those funs
I forget to remember Him,
Faultily ignore His presence,
Without whose support,
I could have no achievement.
                               

 Now it’s high time for me,                                  
To recognize Him, study Him,
Love Him, pray His glory and greatness,
And try to reach His vicinity.

JAI SHRIKRISHNA

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...