Thursday 15 March 2018

THE CLOUD OF ANGER


The sky is surrounded,

By a fearsome dark cloud,
My heart is trembling,
With each flash of lightning,
With every blast of thunder.

But I am,
More excited than frightened,
More hopeful than worried,
As I know, 
A pleasant shower is to follow.
This unpleasant climatic condition.

A cloud of anger,
 Appeared in your mind, 
Kept you away from my sphere.
The separation,
Threw me into deep depression.

But one hidden corner 
Of my lovelorn core,
Remained lighted with a hope,
That when your anger would vanish,
A gush of augmented affection,
Will take its place,
And fill my sphere 
With ecstasy.

2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...