Thursday 29 March 2018

YOU AND YOUR MOOD


You were not there,
I felt very lonely,
Opened the notebook of our chats,
To obtain some solace from our sweet talks,
To seek an asylum in those good moments.

Moreover, I wished to know,
What brings smiles on your lips,
What brings gloom on your kisser,
Which are your favourite subjects,      
What you chose to avoid,
To draw a concrete outline,
 For our future communications.

My psyche got puzzled,
I developed a headache,
Those things that make you happy at one point,
The other time put you in discontentment.

I reached to one conclusion,
You and your moods are unseasonable rains,
When, where and in what volume they pours,
Is unpredictable for your adorer.

One question came to my mind,
 I would like to ask that you if you do not mind.
Is this a phenomenon that is evident in only your persona?
Or it is a common characteristic of all women?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...