Wednesday 23 May 2018

TELEPATHY



Your lips wish to talk,
And share with me your heart,
But coyness the womanly trait,
Blocks the way of your throat.
                                              
It’s a fact that you don’t utter a word in love,
To the appeasement of my devoted soul,      
Despite your silence I read your inner being.
To your surprise still I understand your feelings.

The tingling bell of your heart,
The unusual vibration of your pulse,
Your sudden silence amidst conversation,
Your anxious wait for my romantic verses,
Depicts the story of your mind,
Exposes the emotions that you try to hide.

Call this telepathy or power of love as you wish,
You too are in-love; I have no doubt about this.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...