Tuesday 8 May 2018

YOUR FRIENDSHIP IS THE KEY 2


Your friendship is the key,
That opens the pleasure gate for me.  
Identifies me with the sweetest human feelings,
Teaches me how to nurture someone within,
Regardless of opinion differences,
Despite physical distances.

Your friendship is the key,
That uncovers a new path before me,
Walking on which I gather particles
Of peace, happiness and success,
 That life had on its offerings
While struggling with sorrows and sufferings.

Your friendship is the key,
That opens the treasure of wisdom for me,
I get to know the transitoriness of life,
The significance of culturing divinity in it,
And the ways to pursue piousness, devotion,
While carrying out relationships and obligations.

 I can’t pay back the worth of your friendship any day,
But I will try, I trust succeed to accompany you all the way.


2 comments:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...