Wednesday 9 May 2018

I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH


I did not blame or accuse,
Did not dishonor or abuse,
I only told you the truth,
That had shaken your earth,
Showed you a mirror,
That reflected your character.

You try to hide your falsehood,
Behind your womanhood,
Certainly you will get some womanizers,
Some fake appreciators, false sympathizers
For the nice photo you posted
And the crocodile tears you shed,
But it’s not me; I am never going to bend,
Before your beautiful portrait or articulate words,
The truth never surrenders near falsehood,
The glow of Sun never succumbs to the dark cloud.

I am not going to beat my own drum,
My reflections are my rhymes,
They are true like the sun,
Deep like the Pacific Ocean.
Detect one lie, just one lie in my words,
You are challenged.

1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...