Sunday 20 May 2018

YOU ARE THAT DIAMOND


I am an appreciative jeweler,
Who have a precious diamond in the shelf of my core,
Wrapped in soft velvety cloth of deep affection,
Don’t wish exhibit it to any person,
Don’t desire to share her glow with the world,
Wish to hide her from the evil-eye of the fiends.
                                  
Every night when the sun hides in the horizon,
When the cloud covers up the moon,
When the lights of the colony go off,
                                                    I silently open the packet up,
Hold her on my palm, feel her,
Bath her in my tears,
Wipe her gently,
Roll my fingers over her affectionately  
Then begins our romantic talk,
In whispering and half audible tone she speaks.

Our chat goes on till deep night,
Until the sleep besieges our eyes to our plight,
Then I carefully keep her in my closet,
And die for that tearful but pleasant night.

Why should I disclose, that you are that diamond?
There is a possibility of larceny, I don’t trust the world.


1 comment:

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...