Thursday 17 May 2018

ARE WORDS SO IMPORTANT


You know my pious emotions,
My vibrations, my devotions,
 My respects for your person,
My keenness in your gratification.

When I did everything right,
But still remained misjudged,
I wrote a few words, a bit acrid,
And you became annoyed.

Were they more significant,
Than my humble emotions?
Were they more vibrant,
                                              Than our intertwined souls?                                                     

If I throw a stone towards an ocean,
There will be a momentary undulation,
But the ocean will not dry out in any condition,
My words are those stones, adoration that ocean.

Many comets hit the earth,
Does the earth change its path?
Love is that powerful mental entity,
That can defeat every negative force.

It’s not a passed time that can’t comeback
Nor it is gush of a fall that can’t rollback,
It’s a pious and continuous flow of nectar,
That once originates moves on nonstop.

1 comment:

  1. exquisite! yet again you show your mastery of the written word

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...