Friday 11 May 2018

I HAVE THE CONFIDENCE


You misunderstand my intentions,
Misread my humble affection,
My words appear heavy to your kind ears,
And you desert me amidst despair.

I give the responsibility of my feelings,
To the peace pioneer silence.


Yes, I see you come to the front;
I watch your stays and movements,
My soul wishes to communicate,
And share the storms, rains and light,
It enjoys or suffers each moment,
With its counterpart, you my sweetheart.

It vibrates vigorously and incessantly,
My lips shiver seriously,
But I gulp the pain, the strain patiently
And move away from the arena silently.

When the pain grows beyond my tolerance,
I take the asylum of my rhymes
And humbly they sing out my heart,
Silently with you they communicate.

I am aware of your supple heart,
I know the sweet feelings in it,
I trust your judiciousness,
Hence, I have the confidence,
That you will return to me,
Sooner or later depends on my destiny.

1 comment:

  1. Oh to be this woman who commands your heart what a wondrous gift indeed to stir such emotion within, that it's expression flows so freely, through the tip of a pen!!

    ReplyDelete

ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ

https://youtu.be/38dYVTrV964 ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ, ଲୋ ସଙ୍ଗିନୀ ଆଜି ପରା ରଥ ଯାତ  ବଡ ଦାଣ୍ଡ ଆଜି ଦିବ୍ୟ ବୈକୁଣ୍ଠ ଲୋ  ରଥେ ବିଜେ ଜଗନ୍ନାଥ।  ଏ ଲୀଳାକୁ ଦ...